| Blossom Rose (Scenesys ID: -1)
| "Someone has to deal with those who try to pick on the helpless... my name? You can call me Aika, but for some reason I want to say... Blossom Rose."
| Full Name:
|| Aika Rosewater, Blossom Rose of Autumn
|| Human (Lunar Exalted/Cat)
|| (OC) Exalted: Modern-1
|| Burning Moon
| Factional Information
|| Union (A-Ally)
|| Heaven or Hell
| Other Information
| Physical Age:
|| Actual Age:
| Still Aging?
|| Voice Actor:
| Hair Color:
|| Eye Color:
| Theme Song:
Aika Rosewater was born and spent most of her life in New York; having no powers, joining the cadets and the police seemed to be the furthest she'd go, until she quit and started her own agency for hunting out of control criminals and god-like beings. Though unable to match them in might, she was able to build up a name when proper preparation was often enough to save lives. One night, she bit more than she could chew by trying to take on an Abyssal Exalted. Just as she would have died, she was blessed by a Lunar Exaltation, which whispered to her her new name: Blossom Rose of Autumn. A compassionate individual, Rose can sometimes be a hyperactive clutz, but she tries to hide it behind a cool exterior. Having a hard time staying still and doing nothing, she usually gets herself involved in anything she finds unacceptable, and would prefer using her powers to stand up for those weaker than her. She has few traits that could be immediatly seen as a bad thing; she doesn't snark, rarely insults, and is normally helpful. But if there's one that stands out, it's that she can be pushy. Wielding the powers of her Lunar Exaltation, Rose can use Essence to accomplish a variety of feats from the mundane to the miracle, including shapeshifting. On top of that, she is an excellent shot, an amazing driver, and can hold her own in melee combat.
DEFINING, CLICK TO EXPAND
SIGNIFICANT, CLICK TO EXPAND
MINOR, CLICK TO EXPAND
DISADVANTAGES, CLICK TO EXPAND
- The Great Curse: When Blossom Rose must suppress her inner compassion, strain her willpower to resist mental effects, or is exposed to the light of the full moon, she accumulates supernatural stress known as "Limit". When it hits 10, a "Limit Break" occurs. The Curse of the Hunting Cat twists Rose's compassion into hunting another's prey, seeking to collect a trophy (or a corpse) to rub it in the face of the one she took the prey from. Though the purpose of this act is to incite in the "victim" a desire to improve their hunting technique (and thus survival chances in the world), it is easy to misinterpret. The act of Limit Breaking revitalizes Rose's mind and resets her Limit track to zero.
- Partial Control: Rose may choose to only partially Limit Break rather than give in to the catharsis. Though doing so means her willpower isn't restored, it allows her to control her actions enough that she isn't TOO insulting when she turns in her prize (if any), and is more careful when hunting.
- Lunar Tell: A feature, unique to each Lunar Exalted, which is visible no matter the form the Lunar takes. Non-Elites usually cannot see it at all. For Rose, it takes the form of a cat's tail, and slight cat features in her eyes. Her Moonsilver Tattoos obey much the same rules. She must consciously spend Essence to hide these traits from perceptive Elites.
- Flaw of Invulnerability (Compassion): Rose may only use Perfect Defenses when she is in the presence of someone or something she cares about.
- Anima Banner: Using large amounts of Essence results in extremely bright displays of silver light, which starts as a mark on her forehead (Caste Mark) and ends with an aura visible from miles away. This completely nulls stealth and allows easy identification, while preventing shapeshifting into anything but her human form, Spirit Shape or war form.
- Mark of the Emperor: Rose has on her right hand a cobalt mark in the shape of a star inside a crescent. It glows just as her Caste Mark does, shining even through clothes when she is spending Essence. It cannot be removed, disappearing from the hand if cut and reappearing once it grows back. This symbol is a leftover from her previous Solar Bond, a sort of scar on her Exaltation. Though it grants no proper advantages, the mark will inflict upon anyone attempting to claim Rose as his or her own both pain and terrible luck, so long as they continue that behavior, with the exception of her Solar Mate. Non-Elites have chances to succumb to this effect. (Consent required where applicable!)
- Scar of the World-Slayer: A mark laid on all of those who participated in the Union's campaign to kill the Confederate Emperor, Viridian Sunrise, in the year A.U. 20. Though successful, the campaign resulted in the destruction of his inner universe and the countless beings within it. The mark takes the form of a sun-shaped birthmark on the bodies of each of those who were present that day. Though not necessarily readily visible, it cannot be removed even if the individual should be obliterated and regenerated from component materials. It imposes upon the bearer a complete knowledge of every entity who died in the Union's crusade, from enemy soldiers down to newborn babes. Those who bear this mark will remember them always, from their names, to their faces, to their lives up to their deaths. This does not provide an opportunity to learn the skills of the deceased, though it does give the bearer an insight into the world and universe of Annu.
- Solar Bond: Though it grants her great strength when with Smiting Star, the Solar Bond also makes it harder for Rose to disobey him if he puts his weight behind his words, and past a point it would become near-impossible.
CUTSCENES, CLICK TO EXPAND