| Evelynn Cordelia (Scenesys ID: EVELYNN)
| "Gods that would once raze our kingdom now hide behind champions to fight for them, afraid of just retribution. They will try to impede our progress, and think they can sink our vessel. But we come with a power they cannot stop: we come with justice, in the name of the dead King and Queen. Let their assaults meet our hull, and then show them what it is to be fueled by righteousness and the everburning fires of revenge!"
| Full Name:
|| Evelynn Azulea Cordelia
|| Human (Blessed)
|| (OC) Realm Chronicles-1
|| Pirate Lord/Godslayer
| Factional Information
|| Confederacy (2-General/Minister of War)
| Other Information
| Physical Age:
|| Actual Age:
| Still Aging?
|| Voice Actor:
| Hair Color:
|| Eye Color:
| Theme Song:
Raised to the rank of admiral at a prodigious age, then blessed by the God of the Sea and given the mythical blade Sea Warden to better serve her nation, Azulea, Evelynn Cordelia was quickly corrupted by the power at her fingertips, desiring for her kingdom to wield power over the other seven. In a grand act of betrayal, she organized the slaying of the very god that blessed her and took his power for herself, renaming her blade Azure Godslayer. Angry with this, the God of Fire razed Azulea to the ground, but could not have foreseen Evelynn's power to be such that her, thousands of her men and her flagship, the Sea Sapphire, all escaped unharmed. The wandering one-ship fleet, under command of Captain Heavensorrow, name given to Evelynn by others, set off to find and slay the other gods then, with their sole goal to restore their nation using the powers of the full pantheon. Not quite so young anymore, Evelynn is an extremely patient woman, capable of planning campaigns years if not decades ahead with no resentment toward unfortunately necessary time frames. Controlled, well-spoken, hard to anger and polite to a fault to her allies and most enemies, she can also show untold cruelty when it becomes a must. As a test to herself, she even swore she would read through the contents of Alice Maestra's Library before engaging in Multiversal warfare, and after quite some time spent doing just that, she is now ready to reveal herself.
DEFINING, CLICK TO EXPAND
SIGNIFICANT, CLICK TO EXPAND
MINOR, CLICK TO EXPAND
DISADVANTAGES, CLICK TO EXPAND
- Call of the Blade: Evelynn has spent so long fighting that she cannot envision a world without it. Not only does she have her pride as a warrior and an admiral, but she also lusts for battle even though she keeps this under wraps for fear of appearing weak to her crew.
- Elemental Affinity: Being blessed by the God of the Sea is not all benefits; electricity is particularily dangerous to Evelynn and causes more long-term injuries, as well as increasing recovery time in proportion to how much voltage went through her.
- Elemental Restrictions: Elemental magics are typically opposing forces; as such, someone who learns Water magics cannot learn Fire magics, someone who learns Wind magics cannot learn Earth magics, someone who learns Dark magics cannot learn Light magics, and someone who learns Nether magics cannot learn Arcane magics; and vice versa, for all of them. As a result of this, Evelynn cannot use Fire, Earth and Arcane magics, and the effectiveness of her Light magics is mostly confined to firing blasts of holy light; to utilize her healing abilities, she must significantly tone down her destructive power.
- Captain Heavensorrow: Reputation is not always a good thing. Known thorough her world as the fallen admiral who slew three gods, her presence is not welcome anywhere within it. This reputation is slowly spreading into the Multiverse as well.
- Patient, Patienter, Patientest: Evelynn is patient. Very, very, very patient. Though this is not always the case, it is her typical opinion that something always takes some deliberation to reach a proper opinion on and that a good plan can span across years if necessary. As a result it is not uncommon for Evelynn to lay low and appear to be doing nothing for a while.
- Marine Footing: She is more comfortable on a boat than on land, due to having spent close to fifty years on one. It doesn't show much, but it can happen.
CUTSCENES, CLICK TO EXPAND