|Gudako Ordria (Scenesys ID: 908)|
|"Chop chop, Berserker, Caster, come on! Those Grail Wars won't win themselves, and I need more of you guys to carry all my things."|
|Full Name:||Gudako Ordria|
|Function:||Budding, Non-Ominous Master|
|Physical Age:||~17||Actual Age:||~17|
|Still Aging?||Yes||Voice Actor:||Eri Kitamura|
|Hair Color:||Auburn||Eye Color:||Gold-Brown|
GUDAKO ORDRIA was a spreadsheet enthustiast, the sort of person who doesn't play a game before they've read ten guides, three walkthroughs and five tutorials about optimization. When a Holy Grail War bestowed upon her a Berserker, she proceeded to win, and in the spirit of optimization wished for the ability to summon more Servants to do her bidding, before interfering in another to acquire her second Servant. A curious meddler, adventurer and possibly a psychopath, Gudako now wanders from world to world, seeking thrills and additional means with which to acquire power (or manpower), the corrupted Grail having brought out the worst of her already rotten personality. Through not especially threatening in battle on her own, Gudako employs numerous Servants, namely a Caster and a Berserker, who more than make up for her own inability to fight.
- Magus: Gudako is not a very skilled magus, but possesses a tremendous magical reservoir, capable of sustaining a maximum of six Servants (provided she's able to recruit them at all) in active battle, and more if they don't all fight at once. All she can do with her magecraft, though, is provide a little bit of healing, a few stat boosts (attack up/defense up/etc), and some very minor curses that inflict pain. More complex spells are beyond her grasp. Being a magus also allows her to see, feel and track magic.
- Command Spells: Three Command Spells are available for each Servant that Gudako recruits. These can be used to issue an absolute order the Servant cannot disobey, to instantly teleport the Servant to her current location, or to temporarily increase the capabilities of the Servant to perform a single, specific action. Once the Command Spells have been used, her contract with that Servant is ended and it must seek a new master.
- Already Corrupt: Gudako is resistant to spells, effects, artifacts or otherwise which would seek to corrupt her more than she already is.
- Knowledge: Grail Wars: Gudako knows a lot about Grail Wars and Servants. Just the mechanics, though, not events of prior or alternate Grail Wars.
- Knowledge: Optimization: And boy does she know how to optimize and spreadsheet situations to her advantage, too. No forcefield is too big to eat, you just have to come at it the right way. Flaws and downsides are just how you get more points to buy advantages with.
- Servants: Gudako is a master, a prodigious one at that. She has under her wing numerous Servants, detailed below and in their own info files. Without any Servants, Gudako is PL20, with Servants otherwise having their own individual PLs. Using multiple Servants allows her to reach up to PL34. Acquiring new Servants requires an upgrade application.
- CASTER (Tamamo no Mae): A powerful spellcaster, Caster can create a small magical workshop, shapeshift herself, use powerful Witchcraft (curses, blessings, elemental attacks, future sight, etc.), is a very minor divinity, and can deploy a Bounded Field that reduces the mana cost of all magic used inside it to zero, for herself and her allies. (PL33, +info Gudako/Tamamocaster for full info.)
- BERSERKER (Tamamo no Mae): A brutish melee fighter, Berserker can maul people really well, shapeshift herself, use very minor Witchcraft (curses, future sight), is a very minor divinity, and... can maul people even more! (PL33, +info Gudako/Tamamozerker for full info.)
SERVANT: Tamamo no Mae
- Heroic Spirit: Caster is a being of magic not unlike a ghost. Her body emulates a human's but is made of magic. As a Caster-class Servant she has only barely superhuman strength/endurance and decent agility, but very large magical reserves. She may turn incorporeal to pass through solid matter but may not carry objects or people with her in that state, and she may replenish her energy by consuming people's magic and/or life force.
- Territory Creation: Caster can set up a magical "workshop" in a designated area where her magic will be very slightly easier to use and recover.
- Item Construction: Using her magical skills (see Witchcraft and Fox's Wedding) Caster can create minor magical talismans that provide blessings or curses.
- Witchcraft: Caster has access to the best of all Witchcraft; this can be used to divine the future, curse people with assorted afflictions (poisons, stats down, bad luck, etc.), fire elemental bolts and attacks of varying size and intensity (large walls of small projectiles, single truck-sized ones), gain fame and influence, and other such uses. (Consent may be required for some effects.)
- Fox's Wedding: Witchcraft is largely negative or used to obtain personal fame and favors; but Caster can also bestow upon others boons and blessings, such as increased stats (speed, strength, etc.), good luck, protective charms and barriers, or protection from hostile supernatural spirits. (TL;DR: can buff people.)
- Shapeshifting: Caster can turn into any human or animal she is able to observe, copying voice and demeanor. This does not copy special powers or abilities, though it can replicate natural weapons (like a cat's claws). Creatures larger than a bear cannot be copied.
- Divine Fox: A tiny fragment of divinity floats in Caster's blood, allowing her to count as one ninth of a god for spells and effects that require such. This can provide a very small attack bonus against faith-based defenses. She also has a fox's sense of hearing and smell.
- Suiten Nikko Amaterasu Yano Shizu-Ishi ~ Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu on the Weight Stone under the Sunlit Watery Heavens: A large mirror that Caster uses for "melee" combat when in a pinch. When deployed as a Noble Phantasm, it creates a Bounded Field which reduces the mana cost of all magic used inside it by herself, or her allies, to zero, and this for a few combat rounds. It also slightly revitalizes those affected. The size of the Bounded Field is enough to affect up to 100 targets. Sufficient anti-magic and other means can dispel the field, but it would require equivalent power. (No coded representation.)
- Red Spider Lily Killing Stone ~ Distant Land of the Torn Blossom: A secondary Noble Phantasm, Caster may summon a large, cursed stone. She may focus this curse into a single, highly damaging magical attack, which leaves the target poisoned. The poison is extremely difficult to remove and eventually lethal. (Consent may be required.)
- Maid and Waifu: Caster is extremely skilled in all housewife and maid skills; cleaning, cooking, making herself pretty and presentable, cosplaying, taking a sweet tone, etc.
Heroic Spirit: Tamamo no Mae Class: Caster Master: Gudako Ordria Alignment: Neutral Evil Color: Blue Stats Strength: E Endurance: E Agility: B Mana: A Luck: D Noble Phantasm: D Class Skills * Territory Creation C * Item Construction - Personal Skills * Divine Fox E * Witchcraft EX * Fox's Wedding EX * Shapeshifting A Noble Phantasms Suiten Nikko Amaterasu Yano Shizu-Ishi D (Anti-Army, Support) Red Spider Lily Killing Stone E (Anti-Unit)
SERVANT: Tamamo no Mae
- Heroic Spirit: Berserker is a being of magic not unlike a ghost. Her body emulates a human's but is made of magic. As a Berserker-class she has extreme strength and agility, but is only barely superhuman in the endurance department. She has very good luck, and very large magical reserves. She may turn incorporeal to pass through solid matter but may not carry objects or people with her in that state, and she may replenish her energy by consuming people's magic and/or life force.
- Monstrous Strength: Berserker may temporarily boost her strength to extreme degrees (1~2 rounds, could tear a fortress door off its hinges bare-handed).
- Witchcraft: An extremely restricted skill due to being a Berserker, but she's able to use paper talismans to divine the very very near future or to place minor magical curses (headaches, back pains, bad luck, that sort of stuff) on people.
- Shapeshifting: Berserker can turn into any human or animal she is able to observe, copying voice and demeanor. This does not copy special powers or abilities, though it can replicate natural weapons (like a cat's claws). She can only turn into regular people or animals.
- Mad Enhancement: All of Berserker's parameters are increased, but as a result she is very gullible, prone to catnaps, intense jealousy, and extreme purity of the mind and soul, comparable to a child's way of thinking.
- Divine Fox: A tiny fragment of divinity floats in Berserker's blood, allowing her to count as one ninth of a god for spells and effects that require such. This can provide a very small attack bonus against faith-based defenses. She also has a fox's sense of hearing and smell.
- Bright Sunlit Nap ~ Opulence of Sun and Shine and Catnap: Berserker's Noble Phantasm allows her to maul a target with extreme prejudice, seeking to draw blood and cause deep wounds that will continue bleeding. Once this is done, she will take a nap and recover some of her strength. (No coded representation.)
- Maid and Waifu: Berserker is extremely skilled in all housewife and maid skills; cleaning, cooking, making herself pretty and presentable, cosplaying, taking a sweet tone, etc.
Heroic Spirit: Tamamo no Mae Class: Berserker Master: Gudako Ordria Alignment: Neutral Evil Color: Red Stats Strength: B+ Endurance: E Agility: A Mana: A Luck: B Noble Phantasm: D Class Skills * Mad Enhancement C Personal Skills * Divine Fox E * Witchcraft E * Shapeshifting B * Monstrous Strength B Noble Phantasms Bright Sunlit Nap D (Anti-Unit)
- Psychopath 8D: Gudako might be... SLIGHTLY disconnected from reality. Just a bit. In a lot of ways she acts like the typical MMORPG gamer: she's 100% about the self, about possible gains at any cost, and about optimizing her stats to get the most out of her money. She'll eat bad candy as long as the benefits outweight the costs just a LITTLE bit. If something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing, and getting in over her head is all too real a possibility.
- Grail Taint: A dark foreboding aura surrounds Gudako at times, as though she had been exposed to something capable of extraordinary corruption. More than the aura, people who stare into her eyes can easily discern this, and it isn't difficult to get bad vibes off her. Servants summoned or controlled by Gudako have their negative personality traits amplified somewhat, and may bear physical marks like red lines or paler skin and eyes.
- Magical Beacon: Gudako cannot conceal her presence from magical senses, and she registers as semi-powerful dark magic.
- Useless On Her Own: Gudako's PL is 20 when separated from her Servant(s), and though she can use a Command Spell to summon one in any circumstance, Command Spells are not unlimited.
- Servant Flaws: Significant flaws possessed by her Servants.
- CASTER (Tamamo no Mae) carries much sorrow and many regrets from her life, and is liable to have moodswings or refuse to use some abilities out of sadness (coin to be flipped once in a while when she is told to use Shapeshifting or the shadier parts of Witchcraft). Her effectiveness is also reduced against magic-resistant opponents.
- BERSERKER (Tamamo no Mae) is more or less a cat without the hatred, sometimes prone to laziness, sometimes prone to chasing the shiny thing.
|P:WtWM - Back in Business||February 25th, 2017||The Majordomo sends a summons to those who assist the Black Queen's Court in secret, to compose a new conspiracy against Die Reisende.|
|P:WTWM - The Most Dangerous Game||November 5th, 2016||A fateful encounter. End of Act One. The sun shines in the rain, as Die Reisende faces off with The Huntsman for the final time.|
|Persona:WTWM FA2 - Hit the Shack||September 17th, 2016||Day 2 of the School Festival Arc! The adventures of the pizza guy! Also beer, poker, catgirls, the return of the King's Game, and a startling revelation about the White Pig.|
|Persona:WTWM - Long Live The King||September 2nd, 2016||Everyone's <insert opinion here> tank-wearing cat returns! He has an offer to make, and helps the group start a catfight. Featuring a musical guest!|
|Persona:WTWM - Black Coffee||August 20th, 2016||The Majordomo of the Black Queen's Court makes an offer to some very useful people.|
|Persona:WTWM - Feeding Frenzy||August 12th, 2016||DYNASTY WARRIORS, PERSONA EDITION! People wander into the Mirror Forest at a carnival, requiring Die Reisende to fight a Shadow onslaught, close the open mirrors, and find any clues possible!|
|tFSoK - The Lion's Pride-1||August 8th, 2016||Would-be dragonslayers explore the depths of the Shulva chasm.|
|tFSoK - The Hawk's Eyes||August 2nd, 2016||Gough has his first medical checkup ever.|
|PWTWM-An Acknowledged Threat-2||July 15th, 2016||Die Reisende has entered the Mirror Forest with no preparation and an abducted...person? With a sprawling dungeon in front of them, surely they'll find answers...or a trap.|
|The Four Symbols of Knighthood - 1||July 7th, 2016||The quartet of sidequests begins, courtesy of the famous Knights of Gwyn.|
|PWTWM-An Acknowledged Threat-Prologue||July 1st, 2016||Someone has been abducted once more, not long after the last time. But when Die Reisende searches the Mirror Forest for the victim, they find themselves obstructed.|
|P:WtWM - The Dashing Herald of Bad News||June 26th, 2016||Die Reisenden and friends travel into the Forest to rescue a rumormonger from the Shadows within.|
|ICoT: The Hard Way||March 12th, 2016||Cinderbrick Fort was the home to the Marshals. Now it's only home to Windbags and a Core. And so begins a race between Cael, Ura, and their associates to kill the former and obtain the latter.|
|P:WTWM - Cat People||February 17th, 2016||A tank-wearing, cannon-wielding, swordfighting Shadow challenges the party to a battle, and proves to be much more than expected.|
|Tainted City in Flames - Stage 2||February 11th, 2016||A group meeting focusing on building a base.|
|God Will Rise - Finale||February 6th, 2016||The conflict over the Power of God finally reaches its climax.|
|God Will Rise - Part Six||January 23rd, 2016||The Union attacks Laurence's mansion while the Confederacy recruits him.|
|Tainted City in Flames - Stage 1||January 15th, 2016||The Fangs of Nidhogg secure Fuyuki City for further use.|
|Monkeys With Silver Sticks||January 12th, 2016||Ren becomes concerned about Staren, and attempts to give him some unsolicited advice.|
|Matters Between Cats and Foxes||January 10th, 2016||Konoe asks for tutoring in the art of being a shrine maiden.|
|Who Watches The Watchers||January 8th, 2016||A desperate team invades the Tower of Lezard Valeth in order to rescue a kidnapped defector from an oppressive army. What dangers will these heroes face in order to save the Grigori, Sophia?|
|God Will Rise - Part Five||January 7th, 2016||Further adventures in Lucrelia and its mountains!|
|The Scouring of the Valley||December 28th, 2015||A motley group of adventurers from across the Multiverse have assembled in Lordran in order to engage in psychopathi- RIGHTEOUS, I MEAN RIGHTEOUS murder for the benefit of all living beings. Because drakes suck. Oh right, we might be building a sewer system for Blight Town too or something whatever, kill more drakes.|
|Scars of a Plague Before Undeath - 2||December 21st, 2015||Continued efforts to clean the area around Blighttown.|
|God Will Rise - Part Four||December 17th, 2015||A return to the Lucrelia region has the heroes meet a live Einherjar.|
|Die Reisenden Go Shopping||December 16th, 2015||Janine calls everyone out to buy supplies for the new shack. And once again, runs into another Persona user.|
|Risen from Kardashev's Locker - 2||December 14th, 2015||Zwei tracks down the previously coined 'Armiger Princess' and the final standoff ensues; the true nature of Whispered Revolution revealed in the process, as the heartbreak of a faithful warship gives some small insight into its mysterious master.|
|Siege on Hyrule Castle||December 12th, 2015||The Union lays siege on Hyrule Castle, while the Confederacy turns on Agahnim.|
|God Will Rise - Part Three||December 10th, 2015||In a mountain clearing, those investigating Lucrelia's woes find some answers.|
|The First Beat(down)||December 6th, 2015||Haku calls for assistance with ruining a Hatsune Miku concert and ends up with opposition from the Union! Fights ensue!|
|God Will Rise - Part Two||December 3rd, 2015||Those who saved Lucrelia are invited to return for a new mission.|
|After Count||December 2nd, 2015||An A-RAY named Akkinas offers pay for locating and securing ancient texts in a ruin plagued by a particular kind of monster: a Servant, unconnected to the war of Babel's Tale!|
|Risen from Kardashev's Locker||November 30th, 2015||Hikari Seaport is thrown into chaos, under attack what at first appears to be a strange Abyssal, but turns out to be something more familiar.|
|The Marquise vs. The Beast||November 29th, 2015||Janine and Ira brawl over nothing really. But then HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER|
|Minor Grail: The Sentinel Maze||November 27th, 2015||The small village of Wolong in the Great Mountains requests help dealing with a rogue Caster... but not all is as it seems.|
|God Will Rise - Part One||November 26th, 2015||The town of Lucrelia requests aid dealing with an Incarnation, and also Lyner makes his return!|
|Dinner With A Beast||November 18th, 2015||Gudako and Ira have dinner at a steakhouse!|
|Scars of a Plague Before Undeath||November 17th, 2015||Assorted post-TP investigations.|
|Death Awaits You||November 16th, 2015||Travellers venture into the Forest of Mirrors to investigate the reflection of another Persona user.|
|In the Shadows of Men||November 15th, 2015||Melissa requests help investigating one of two locations in her world.|
|Day of the Dowhar||November 13th, 2015||A ship sends an SOS call and comes under attack by three different parties.|
|Stopping By To Borrow A Cup Of Naaru||November 12th, 2015||Lezard Valeth has his sights set upon a singular prize: A being of Light kept by the Draenei of Azeroth, a Naaru. To accomplish this goal, the Confederacy marshals its forces to strike at the Exodar...|
|Baron of Blood||November 11th, 2015||Lezard Valeth tracks Shirou Emiya to Dun Realtai. Sir Gawain moves to protect him, but Lezard has something else up his sleeve...|
|P:WTWM - The Countess Who Sang To The Stars: Chapter Two||November 10th, 2015||The students return to the Mirror Forest to meet with the Countess and save their classmate. Will they succeed?|
|Report: Mirror Forest (3) (Gudako Ordria)||June 28th, 2016||Archived report.|
|Report: Lucrelia (7-Final) (Gudako Ordria)||February 7th, 2016||Archived report.|
|Report: Lucrelia (6) (Gudako Ordria)||January 24th, 2016||Archived report.|
|Report: Lucrelia (5) (Gudako Ordria)||January 9th, 2016||Archived report.|
|Christmas 2015: Gifts (3) (Gudako Ordria)||December 25th, 2015||Christmas gifts!|
|Christmas 2015: Gifts (2) (Gudako Ordria)||December 23rd, 2015||Christmas gifts!|
|Report: Lucrelia (4) (Gudako Ordria)||December 18th, 2015||Archived report.|
|Report: Lucrelia (3a) (Gudako Ordria)||December 11th, 2015||Archived report.|
|Report: Lucrelia (3b) (Gudako Ordria)||December 11th, 2015||Archived report. Forwarded to the Union.|
|Christmas 2015: Gifts (1) (Gudako Ordria)||December 10th, 2015||Christmas gifts!|
|Hook: Echoes of a Wish Gone Wrong (Gudako Ordria)||December 4th, 2015||Archived report.|
|Report: Lucrelia (2) (Gudako Ordria)||December 4th, 2015||Archived report.|
|Report: Black Forest (Gudako Ordria)||December 4th, 2015||Archived report.|
|Report: Lucrelia (1) (Gudako Ordria)||November 27th, 2015||Archived report.|
|Report: Recruiting Ira (Gudako Ordria)||November 22nd, 2015||Archived report.|
|Report: Mirror Forest (2) (Gudako Ordria)||November 16th, 2015||Archived report.|
|Report: Mirror Forest (1) (Gudako Ordria)||November 11th, 2015||Archived report.|
|Report: Introduction (Gudako Ordria)||November 6th, 2015||Archived report.|
Full Reference Picture(s)
2x Tamamocaster (use: Agahnim TP finale)
1x Incarnation Shard (fire/regen)
1x Einherjar Shard (earth/power)
1x Incarnation Shard (wind/speed)
1x Agahnim Shard (The Legend of Zelda-5)
?x Drake Shards (Dark Souls-1)
1x Caustic Tar Sample (Persona: Were The World Mine-1)
?x Black Glass Shards/Arrows (Persona: Were The World Mine-1)