| Loki Laufeyson (Scenesys ID: -1)
| "It all makes sense now. Why you favored Thor, all these years! Because no matter how much you claim to love me, you could never have a Frost Giant sitting on your throne of Asgard!"
| Full Name:
|| Loki Laufeyson
|| (OFC) The Avengers-1
|| God of Mischief
| Factional Information
|| Confederacy (A-Ally)
| Other Information
| Physical Age:
|| Actual Age:
| Still Aging?
|| Voice Actor:
|| Tom Hiddleston
| Hair Color:
|| Eye Color:
| Theme Song:
Born the son of Laufey, the Frost Giant, but adopted by Odin the All-Father and raised as Thor's brother, Loki is one of the most treacherous and deceitful beings of his universe. Though at first no less heroic than his Asgardian peers, he quickly became jealous of Thor and attempted, more than once, to engineer Odin's death and Thor's downfall, making him in the process king of Asgard. After falling through the abyss following his last defeat, he met the Chitauri, an advanced species for whom he managed to set up a stronghold on Earth in exchange for the planet once it had been conquered. Deceitful and a silver tongued liar, Loki is not above cheating his way to victory and never fights fair. He enjoys sowing the seeds of disharmony amongst friends and excels at manipulating people with words. One should never, ever take his easygoing, smiling attitude at face value, for more often than not it hides his true intentions. In battle, Loki is a formidable opponent, wielding powerful magic, illusions, and the physical might (along with a spear) to match most superhumans in direct combat.
DEFINING, CLICK TO EXPAND
SIGNIFICANT, CLICK TO EXPAND
MINOR, CLICK TO EXPAND
DISADVANTAGES, CLICK TO EXPAND
- Chronic Backstabber: Loki has a tendency to think in terms of "how can I use this person and then get rid of them". More often than not this results in his butt at the receiving end of a justified beating.
- Jealousy: He is tremendeously jealous of his "brother" Thor, and would never let a chance to ruin his day slip by.
- Anger: For the most part, Loki hates the residents of Asgard, whom he feels have betrayed him wholesale.
- Shapeshifting Limitations: Magical shapeshifting is extremely draining on the soul, and so Loki cannot effectively fight while trying to look like someone else. This reduces his PL by one point if he tries to sustain an illusion through an entire fight, and by two if he also has to fake having the illusion's powers.
- Arrogance: It is not rare for Loki to underestimate his foes, especially those of lesser species, such as boring, mortal humans. Characters may invoke this +flaw for a variety of effects if they feel it should apply to them; it can be something as simple as guaranteeing a coded attack landing, or as complex as having an impact on the whole scene due to finding a hole in his plan. (Please page Loki to work out the details.)
- God of Mischief, Deceit and Lies: Are you seriously going to trust a guy who brags about this? This might be a Thing. That you should think about very carefully.
- Astraphobia: Loki becomes rather nervous around unnaturally large amounts of lightning, especially if the source isn't clear.
CUTSCENES, CLICK TO EXPAND