|Mordred (Scenesys ID: 12)|
|"If you cannot make me proud to be your son again, father, then I will not be responsible for my actions towards you!"|
|Full Name:||Saber of Red/Mordred Pendragon|
|Function:||Knight of Treachery|
|Groups:||Users.Net, Heaven or Hell, Dun Realtai|
|Physical Age:||15||Actual Age:||15|
|Still Aging?||No||Voice Actor:||Ayako Kawasumi|
|Hair Color:||Blonde||Eye Color:||Green|
Mordred, the Knight of Treachery, formerly known as Unknown Saber and Saber of Red to friends and foes alike, was the illegitimate "son" of Arturia Pendragon and Morgan le Fay, raised in secret to end the king's life. As she became a Knight of the Round Table, her admiration for the king was such she would have betrayed her purpose to serve him. But when her identity came to light and the king would not have her as either son or heir, she went mad with anger, and orchestrated the fall of Camelot, dying along with the king at the Battle of Camlann. Short tempered, abrasive, blunt, brash, somewhat impolite, and lusting for good battles, Mordred has lost, somewhat intentionally, a lot of her once knightly qualities, going from a shining white knight to a cruel and savage murderbeast. She is currently attempting to behave like a knight once more, though such a drastic change will take time to solidify; but finally settling her grudge with the king was definitely a good first step. As a Servant, Mordred is a fearsome opponent to face, with superhuman attributes all around and a powerful blade, Clarent, which she can infuse with rage and anger to level an entire city block if needed.
- Prana Requirements: Mordred cannot exist without a steady supply of prana, and as a result she requires a master at all times. Eating and brutally murdering people to steal theirs also works, but it is inefficient. In an emergency, she may use the Lord of Rage's magic to sustain herself instead, but this acts as though she had activated her Aura Flare without providing the PL benefit, per the below flaw.
- Overwhelming Rage: While tapping into the Lord of Rage's powers, Mordred becomes unable to make calm and collected decisions, and is ruled primarily by anger and wrath. Though she can still speak, it'll obviously rarely be informative or conductive to anything good. The Lord of Rage's prana reserves require at least two weeks to replenish when used, meaning it can only be used once per two weeks interval (though exceptions can be made with staff approval if Mordred is being supplied unusual amounts of prana by her master or another source).
- Dragon?: Mordred is susceptible to spells and effects made specifically to target dragons. They do not have full effect, but a sword made to slay dragons (for example) would still be more effective on Mordred than on a human.
- Command Spells: Should her master use them to order Mordred to do something, she would be unable to resist and would have to obey. Upon the last one being used, the contract ends and Mordred will need a new master, or risk disappearing. Further ones could be acquired by physically removing them from masters and grafting them onto the current master's body, but it is hard.
- Veil of Intent: Her Noble Phantasms, Secret of Pedigree and Clarent Blood Arthur, cannot be used together. Mordred may not call upon her most destructive asset without taking her helm off.
- Short Temper: Although she has resolved a fair part of her grudge with King Arthur (Arturia/Saber), Mordred still has a short temper, and when someone goes out of their way to anger her there is a coin flip's chance she'll bite.
- Pain of Treachery: Activating Clarent Blood Arthur causes Mordred an extreme amount of physical pain. Unless her master is readily available to compensate for it by supplying extra amounts of prana, it will essentially put her out of the fight, whether or not it was able to down her opponent.
|Duel at Dun Realtai||July 11th, 2016||Mordred and Sir Bedivere spar each other for honour, glory, and most impotantly of all, bragging rights.|
|4th of July Cookout||July 4th, 2016||Bostong-666's traditional yearly 4th of July BBQ, done by Heaven or Hell.|
|Killin' Dragons For Fun And Loot II||October 27th, 2015||Mordred calls upon people wanting to murder dragons for fun, profit and loot! A second time!|
|Honesty||October 12th, 2015||The Left Hand of the King has an honest, open conversation with the Traitor Knight. Surprisingly, it does not end in violence.|
|Talk About Awkward||October 6th, 2015||Psyber, Mordred, Duet and Nathan have a very awkward talk after Sunday.|
|Killin' Dragons For Fun And Loot||July 10th, 2015||And also for profit.|
|Many Faces||June 12th, 2015||Project MORDRED and Saber have a friendly duel near Dun Realtai, with a little bit of an audience.|
|It's Like a Job Interview||May 14th, 2015||Psyber meets Mordred about appropriate outlets for aggression.|
|What You Could Have Stopped||April 28th, 2015||Nathan Hall takes a drastic last step in his crusade against Elliana Fairchild, with far reaching repercussions.|
|Broken Bird||March 30th, 2015||A small group of people try to heal Wrathborn.|
|Finish the Fight||March 29th, 2015||The Union and Confederacy make a push to finally seal the Lord of Cowardice for good.|
|A Knife in the Dark||March 16th, 2015||Charity makes her move to resolve the issue with the man who framed her and left her for dead.|
|Loose Ends||March 12th, 2015||Nathan and Eleanor go to talk to Eveningstar, while Psyber, Mordred, and Lezard Valeth dress down the Binder Order|
|Totally Mundane Meeting||March 6th, 2015||The Union and the Confederates operating on Terra Majora begin a tentative alliance.|
|New Blood: The Secret of Eveningstar||March 1st, 2015||A Shajem has been found under Eveningstar. Binding it proves to be complicated.|
|Secret Dream: Genesis||February 23rd, 2015||Opening the Gate in Elliana's dreamscape, it turns out to instead be Wrathborn's memories.|
|Final Dream: Abandonment||February 22nd, 2015||Delving into an empty temple in Elliana's nightmares, the group finds a hidden nightmare.|
|To Tame Pure Rage||February 21st, 2015||Nox, Adelyn and Lezard tackle the Shajem of Rage for practice. A lot of things get set on fire in general.|
|Penultimate Dream: City of Sorrow||February 19th, 2015||Visiting Elliana's nightmares again, a small group investigates her early life in Heaven's Victory|
|Who is Logan Trieste Finale - Clash at Mount Battle||January 27th, 2015||The Confederacy move to capture Giratina, and the Union attempts to stop them.|
|The Third Dream||January 13th, 2015||For the third time, the Union dives into Fairchild's dreams.|
|Winter Ceilidh||January 8th, 2015||Sir Bedivere hosts another céilidh in Dun Realtai, to brighten the dreary winter days.|
|The Unown Attack||January 6th, 2015||A mass of the Pokemon known as Unown attack Celadon City. They are assumed to be the known Eldritch Horrors, but it seems that for some reason, they are looking for Lute.|
|Maelstrom: The Art of War||November 6th, 2014||Sir Gawain and his allies attempt to ambush Rider of Gold and his Master Hiroto Matou...but things don't go as planned.|
|Who Is That Masked Man||November 1st, 2014||Mordred seeks out the mysterious superheroes Mourning Cloak and Ruri.|
|The General's Daughter: Finale||October 27th, 2014||The new Amethyne, Neuvina, suddenly arrives at an old haunt.|
|Forsberg Gallery Raid||October 25th, 2014||Things don't always go according to plan.|
|Party Like It's 299||October 4th, 2014||Strange things are afoot in Sieg and Rider of Blue's Paris. Mordred and Elliana happen upon the scene as it unfolds.|
|Autumn Celebration||September 23rd, 2014||Now that Dun Realtai has finished its preparations for the winter, its people throw a celebration for all to attend.|
|The General's Daughter: Part 2||September 21st, 2014||Elliana invades Arnol's Watch, her heart set on revenge for her family.|
|A Rider of Blue's Appearence||September 17th, 2014||A new Servant and his Master get lost in the Tundra and stumble upon the locals.|
|Grudge Match: Psyber vs. D||September 15th, 2014||Psyber has a fight to pick with D over his actions recently. The two agree to meet in Summer for a duel under the moonlight. The grass is stained red with their blood.|
|White Flag of Truce||September 10th, 2014||Under the flag of truce the Traitor Knight, Mordred, and Psyber, meet with Arturia and Sir Bedivere to discuss past history and the possibility of recreating the Round Table itself.|
|Gym Trip With Mordred||August 25th, 2014||Psyber and Mordred practice boxing at the YMCA.|
|Dinner on the Pier||August 11th, 2014||Psyber and Mordred chat and eat sandwiches in Boston.|
|Father, Father and Son||August 10th, 2014||Psyber attempts to mend Saber and Mordred's relationship.|
|The General's Daughter, Part 1||July 29th, 2014||The Union and the Confederacy both hunt down information about General Steppenworth.|
|White Storm||July 26th, 2014||Responding to reports of berserk elementals attacking a human village they had formerly coexisted peacefully with, the Union sends a detachment to investigate the matter.|
|New Blood: The Second Dream||July 21st, 2014||The second dive into Elliana's dreams relives one of her worst memories.|
|Lofty Ideals||July 7th, 2014||Sir Bedivere of the Round Table, formerly of Camelot, now of the Union, leads a relief expedition high into the snowy mountains of the Multiverse. It's a treacherous winter road, and the threat of highwaymen and Confederates is a constant one. Whatever will this expedition of mercy find?|
|New Blood: The First Dream||July 3rd, 2014||Uncertain of Elliana's motivations, the Union organizes another foray into her dreams. Elliana sends Mordred with them to safeguard her secrets.|
|Confederate War Council 062414||June 24th, 2014||The Confederacy meets to discuss current activities and future plans.|
Info File: Skills (Locked)
CLASS SKILLS (SABER)
- Magic Resistance: Lesser spells and incantations bounce off Mordred, as though her being were beyond their effects. This confers immunity to magic cast by mooks and non-Elites, otherwise acting as fluff, in the case of magical attacks missing or grazing, though it can also be used to very slightly dampen magical effects. The source of this blessing seems to be her blood.
- Riding: Mordred can gain the knowledge necessary to operate standard vehicles or ride mounts simply by attempting it. This does not work particularily well on powerful mythical beasts or "Elite" vehicles (such as a character's signature Mobile Suit, a pilot's personal ship, a named dragon, etc) unless in-character consent is provided by the mount or its owner. In the case of things beyond the realm of a knight (such as a mecha) full PL is not retained.
PERSONAL SKILLS (MORDRED)
- Battle Continuation: The ability to, simply put, fight on despite the worst of injuries. Where a normal Servant would disappear when fatally wounded, Mordred may remain long enough to be healed after a retreat. In noncoded combat, and with consent, it also represents the ability to deliver a final blow even when clearly unable to continue fighting, as if her body or sword were cursed with the inability to simply stop rampaging. In coded combat this second benefit CANNOT be applied in any way, even with consent.
- Prana Burst: The ability to channel prana (magical energy) into either her own limbs, weapons, or mounts, to create a variety of effects-- typically offensive and destructive, like shockwaves or blasts. When used in conjunction with Riding (see above), it can essentially enhance the mount or vehicle to be on Mordred's level (and thus allow fighting at full PL barring the vehicle or mount being particularily below average in capabilities, or being something a knight would have no business being in or on). Weapon blows enhanced by Prana Burst are especially effective at breaking mundane, non-Elite equipment.
- Instinct: Mordred is able to "feel" the best course of action to take to reach the most beneficial outcome in combat. This is essentially a poor man's form of precognition, granting brief flashes of insight predicting the outcome of various possible moves she could be making.
- Charisma: A supernaturally enhanced skill which allows her to influence, with words, the weak-willed and easily impressed, as well as non-Elites. At its best, it could allow her to infiltrate an army and incite a small rebellion, or simply gain followers and get away with blatant lies. While this skill is technically always active, it does not produce much effect if she isn't acting like a knight and leader at least a little bit. (OOC Consent Needed)
Info File: Stats (Unlocked)
SERVANT STATS Heroic Spirit: Mordred, the Knight of Treachery Class: Saber (Eligible: Berserker) Master: Elliana Fairchild Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (with heavy Chaotic Evil leanings) Color: Red/Silver Stats (where 1 represents peak human average) Strength: B+ (40->80) Endurance: A (50) Agility: B (40) Mana: B (40) Luck: D (20) Noble Phantasm: A+ Class Skills * Magic Resistance: B * Riding: B Personal Skills * Instinct: B * Prana Burst: A * Battle Continuation: B * Charisma: C- Noble Phantasms Secret of Pedigree: C (Support, Self-Only) Clarent: C (Anti-Unit) Clarent Blood Arthur: A+ (Anti-Army)
All three original Command Spells have been used by Elliana.
Original design: CLICK HERE.
Three new Command Spells were acquired and grafted from another master.
New design for them not chosen yet!
No scan data yet.
Bloody Amhar is a Red-type sword Carnage Abstractum.
Bold scenes denote encounters/battles with Pures.
Chromatic resonance counts, as of NEVER: 0 RED, 0 BLUE, 0 GREEN.
|Purchases||Cartridges Given||Cartridges Received||Combos|
Total Red Spent: 0