| Teepo (Scenesys ID: 668)
| "Only weaklings are afraid of power."
| Full Name:
|| Theodore Fischer
|| (OFC) Breath of Fire: Dragon's Lost-1R
|| Selfish Dragon
| Factional Information
|| Syndicate (6-Recruit)
| Other Information
| Physical Age:
|| Actual Age:
| Still Aging?
|| Voice Actor:
|| Yoko Matsui
|| 5'2" / 6'6"
|| 130 lbs / ~400 lbs
| Hair Color:
|| Eye Color:
| Theme Song:
"Breath of Fire III OST: These Little Things"
Theodore Fischer—"Teepo", on pain of a kick usually; he hates his name—was just another punk kid. Ending up in an orphanage, he grew to believe the world had discarded him since no one adopted him. He only got worse when he became an adult, and quickly ended up arrested and serving his time in the Wyndian military. After seeing what happened to Ryu (changing into a dragon), Teepo went in search of a Dragon artifact himself. His search led him to Syn City's cartels, where he too got his hands on a similar artifact, and the result was the same. Backing up the whole "Dragon" thing is training with firearms and offensive magic. And unlike Ryu, Teepo's not shy about using his power to get what he wants. He doesn't care about his world's hate for dragons. He's powerful now. And he's going to make sure the world will never hurt him again.
DEFINING, CLICK TO EXPAND
SIGNIFICANT, CLICK TO EXPAND
MINOR, CLICK TO EXPAND
DISADVANTAGES, CLICK TO EXPAND
- Social Stigma: In Teepo's world, dragons are universally hated, believed to be horrible monsters and demons bent on world destruction. This is not the case, but that doesn't stop people from his world who know about Teepo's being a dragon from trying to capture and/or kill him. Or if they're not fighters, running away and calling those who ARE fighters.
- Silver: Silver weapons cause massive damage to him, and can easily kill him if he takes too much damage from one. While he can wear or touch silver safely, when struck with a silver weapon it reacts quite violently with his body, in either form.
- A Little Squishy: This is an even BIGGER problem with Elites. Teepo is the classic definition of "Glass Cannon"—while he's easily capable of doing a lot of damage very quickly if left to his own devices, he has to be careful about being hit by the one he's doing that damage to. Because when he gets hit, it HURTS. Teepo's learned that he's not as invincible as he wants people to believe he is.
- Selfish: Teepo is not the "evil conqueror" type; he's not sophisticated enough for that. Teepo, essentially, is a kid that's been kicked around, who now has greater power and intends to use it to takes what he wants and to make his life as comfortable as possible. And if he has to kick a few faces in to get what he wants, so be it.
- Ryu: Teepo doesn't understand why Ryu doesn't just use his power to make the people who hurt him pay. So, he figures, he needs to break Ryu's resistance to his new state... by breaking Ryu! Mentally, of course... if he's broken too much physically he can't pal around with Ryu when he wises up and stops being a "sissy" about being a dragon. And his fixation on Ryu be used against him.
- Obstinate: Teepo is not at all stupid, not by any stretch of the imagination. His biggest problem, in fact, is that he's unwilling to change his plans once he's started them. Which of course usually leads to plans failing in spectacular fashion when the situation changes, whether or not it's due to Multiversal interference.
LOGS, CLICK TO EXPAND
| LAX Assault
|| December 24th, 2014
|| LAX comes under attack by a large Elvari fleet. Souji brings in reinforcements for the Mighty Hood, and the combined force manages to repel the enemy.
| A Less Kind Dragon
|| December 20th, 2014
|| It turns out that Ryu is not the only dragon in his world. Here, that dragon rears its scaly head. And it turns out Ryu knows the dragon...
CUTSCENES, CLICK TO EXPAND
- Ryu: “Seriously. What have they done to this poor guy? I dunno if it was life in our world or whether his ‘new friends’ did it. But he’s so scared of his power. I need to figure out a way to get through to him. Make him understand that he is now the one in charge in our world! We’re dragons, we make history!”
- Finna: “It’s easy for the powerful ones to sit back and say not to use your power against the people who hurt you. But that’s only because they want to stay the ones in power, and want to avoid others getting any.”
- Kyra Hyral: “I’m gonna find out where you got that bird from. And then I’m gonna eat one. They look absolutely delicious. There must be so much meat on those things.”Dropped