The First Hero (Dropped)
|The First Hero (Scenesys ID: -1)|
|"You use me when it suits you, truly... but it goes without saying: My spirit will always stand with my friends!"|
|Theme:||(OFC) The Legend of Zelda-6|
|Physical Age:||Mid- to Late-20s||Actual Age:||29|
|Still Aging?||No||Voice Actor:|
|Hair Color:||Blonde||Eye Color:||Blue|
- 1 Profile
- 2 Advantages
- 3 Disadvantages
- 4 Logs
- 5 Cutscenes
- 6 Info Files
- 7 Previous Scenes
- 8 Relationships
When evil threatened the world, the goddes Hylia chose from among her mortal people a champion to challenge the darkness. She spared the survivors of evil's wrath, lifting them into the aerial city of Skyloft. To her champion she assigned the Crimson Loftwing, a divine bird and partner, that they might better combat evil's forces. Link is a disgraced knight, wary of the people who used him, discarded him, and ultimately called on him in their need. He's slow to trust, but once that trust has been earned, it is absolute; for his is a noble, heroic spirit. In battle he is a talented swordsman, though only a shadow of his former self. He and the arrogant but well-meaning Crimson Loftwing make a formidable team, seeking out evil and destroying it wherever they find it.
- Owing to his imprisonment, Link is wary of enclosed spaces. He gets nervous if he can't see an exit, or the exit is blocked. It affects his ability to think or reason; if made to fight like that, he would doubtless make foolish mistakes.
- Though many believe in and follow the goddess Hylia, Link is her chosen champion, honoured above most. He considers it his sacred duty to do whatever she asks of him, even if it were "jump off a cliff." He's very defensive of her, and will not suffer any slights against her. He's also somewhat protective over her when she chooses to appear, though as a divine entity, she can (and usually does) take care of herself.
- Before Hylia chose him, Link was a famous hero who fought many battles and earned much accolade. They soon had no need for a great hero, though. He was imprisoned on false charges and mistreated until such a time that the people needed a hero again. While he's not paranoid, he's slow to see others' good intentions, and even slower to trust.
- Despite being able to ride the Crimson Loftwing, Link himself can't fly. If he's knocked off the Crimson Loftwing's back, and the Crimson Loftwing can't catch him, well, even divine intervention probably couldn't save him from gravity. (Splat.)
- Legendary Inventory
- Link most certainly does not have weird items to help him accomplish highly specific tasks in strangely linear dungeons. That's crazy talk.
- For all the faith vested in him by the Goddess Hylia, Link is only a mortal. He has mortal limits, and he doesn't take well to going past those. It takes comparatively little to knock the stuffing out of him, compared to a lot of other Elites.
- Link spent a long time imprisoned and mistreated. It didn't cripple him, but it left him a shadow of his former self, physically. He tires easily, and doesn't have the same preternatural stamina as other Elites. Link will almost always lose battles of attrition. (+1-3 day healtime)
|No logs submitted yet.|
|No logs submitted yet.|
The Great Mountains: Trading Blows
After defending a village against a forward advance of the Demon King's army, Link expressed his displeasure of the Confederacy or Union letting it slip through the cracks. Piquing the interest of Confederate Serori, she challenged him to a duel over the ownership of the village. The two fought fiercely, and Link established himself a worthy opponent (which is to say, "not dying"). The two eventually broke away to see to their respective wounds.
Earth-212: Spatial/Temporal Shenanigans
Though still wounded from his battle with Serori, Link arrived to help defend a power plant being menaced by Madame Machina of Earth-212. Rather than actively combat the threat, he vowed to help the civilians escape their fate, not trusting Machina to her word of not harming any innocents. He proceeded to leave quickly once it was clear that they were safe, largely escaping Confederate and Union notice.
The Tundra: The Hungering Dark
Tracking his sworn enemies northward, Link found his way to a large farming village, Icewall, under siege by the Demon King's army. Unable to defend against so many by himself, he put out a call to the Union to help him. Responding on behalf of the Union were Ezio Auditore, Honoka, Kaminagi Setsuko, Kazami Yuuka, Kirito, Nanami, and Sword Man. From unaffiliated parties came Fiora O'Brien, Vruasa Telash, and Yuri Stinson; finally, the Confederate Emerald Blade arrived to support the demon army. A fierce battle raged until the lieutenants of the Demon King were put down and peace restored to the area. Link took just enough time to thank his temporary allies, and continued on his way.
The Tundra: Tracking
Curious as to his motives and nature, Kaminagi Setsuko followed Link across the trackless wastes of the Tundra, catching up to his obsessive journey northward. The Crimson Loftwing confirmed Link's suspicions that she was not normal; that she held some sort of divine power of her own. The two spoke for a time on duty and the nature of the Demon King, his armies, and his motivations, as well as Link's duties to the Goddess Hylia. The Crimson Loftwing also offered to Setsuko the possibility of borrowing the temporary services of a Loftwing of her own, recognising her desire to take to the skies. Setsuko parted ways from them soon after.
Zone 92: To Battle
To repay his debt to the Union for helping him defend Icewall, Link took to the field in the defense of DBZ Zone 92 when Serori challenged the Union for the territory. He and the Crimson Loftwing fought Serori, while Serori's assistant and bodyguard, Rose Petal, took on the Union ally Mirari. The fierce battle only wound to a close when Link and the Crimson Loftwing were struck down by Serori; Serori and Rose Petal were subsequently struck down by Mirari when the deer-woman raised flames to scour the battlefield. Link was eventually recovered by Union Reserve Captain Sword Man, and Unaffiliated party Beli Yo'il and taken to Njorun Station to heal.
This section is under construction.Dropped