|Alruna Greengate (Scenesys ID: 7175)|
|"Sure, where do I sign up?"|
|Full Name:||Alruna Greengate|
|Theme:||(OC) Final Fantasy XIV: ARR-1|
|Physical Age:||24||Actual Age:||32|
|Still Aging?||Yes||Voice Actor:|
|Height:||1.85m / 6'1"||Weight:||90kg / 192lb|
|Hair Color:||White||Eye Color:||Green|
Alruna Greengate is a gregarious and affable adventurer, always willing to lend a hand and help people out, belying her origin as a citizen of the isolated and isolationist city-state of Ishgard. Outwardly another one of Eorzea's many adventurers, and one fortunate to be blessed with the Echo - a mysterious power that grants her many benefits - Alruna harbours a greater secret; she was cast forward years in time from a fateful battle that remade the landscape of Eorzea, to bring her hope and her strength back to the world for a second chance. Her big heart is only matched by her outsized, sometimes boorish, behaviour that leaves her wanting as an operative of the Watch, but with nearly all memory of her wiped from the world she feels driven to rebuild her reputation as one of Eorzea's foremost swordmasters and rediscover her world, now a part of one that is so much more than she remembers.
Alruna is blessed with a power known as the Echo, which grants her immunity to mind-controlling powers and allows her to see visions of the past.
- Intrusion Immunity: Those blessed by the Echo are immune to mind-controlling influences.
- Hint: Alruna gets occasional glimpses into the past of things that are immediately pertinent to what's going on around her, and gives her some insight on how best to handle current situations and problems.
Alruna's key martial focus is defensive tactics and tenacious endurance.
- Weapon Mastery - Swords & Shields: Alruna is a swordmaster of considerable repute, skilled in the use of many kinds of swords and some improbable feats with shields.
- Damage Reduction: As an adept of the paladin arts, Alruna uses her training and equipment to regularly endure grievous onslaughts.
- Improbable Defence: Alruna can briefly defend herself from any form of attack, so long as it comes from one direction. She remains vulnerable to attacks from other directions, or that are not discrete weapons or directional blasts.
Blessing of Light:
The Light of Hydaelyn suffuses Alruna, giving her great power and turning her into a holy warrior tasked with defeating the summoned gods of her world.
- Superhumanity: Alruna's abilities and endurance have been increased to super-human levels, making her significantly stronger, faster, and more resilient than your average person.
Disciple of War:
Alruna is a consummate warrior, experienced in martial arts both armed and unarmed.
- Attack List - Melee: Alruna has an inventory of traditional fighters' weapons for close-quarters combat.
- Weapon Mastery - Unarmed: Alruna is well-versed in fist-fighting and unarmed combat.
Adventuring is a demanding business, and a few tricks and comforts help to ease the burdens of the road.
- Hammerspace: Alruna's magic allows her to store equipment and items that can be called up at a moment's notice, making herself fully armed and ready for combat.
- Survival Skills: An orchardist by family trade and necessity, Alruna's knowledge of woodcraft and harvesting techniques only improves with the number of inhospitable environments she has to scrounge food in.
Private SNAFU <Trouble>:
Alruna's willful personality and direct methods lead her to take Gordian Knot-cutting solutions to problems. She is decidedly bad at being a low-profile operative and when things go wrong she is constitutionally incapable of salvaging the situation in anything but an all guns blazing manner. Similarly, in social situations she will be just as direct, sometimes with a tough love approach, and sometimes inadvertently revealing facts or secrets she should have kept to herself.
|LI0: Black Swan, Yellow Hands (Central Shrine)||February 14th, 2020||A desperate band of heroes works to keep Haseo distracted and away from the others as they work to empower the Relics. The plan has some problems.|
|BCoB: Beneath The Silence||February 11th, 2020||Castrum Occidens has gone dark. The heroes go to find out way and uncover more than they could have imagined.|
|LI0: The Sages Of Pradia (MSQ)||February 7th, 2020||The world investigators come to the Western Town of Pradia in order to look for information and possibly change the world a bit.|
|= Huntress vs Warrior of Light||January 27th, 2020|| Yang challenged Alruna to a fight.
This is that fight. Guest starring a flamboyant catman.
|LI0: Too Many Dragons (MSQ)||January 23rd, 2020||The investigators go to Bartal and confront the False Dragon Spirit.|
|LI0: Sage Advice (Side)||January 19th, 2020||Alruna, Amelris, and Shigure follow up on some leads and get a headstart on figuring out what is coming up.|
|CT4: A World of Darkness||January 14th, 2020||Heroes invade the Void in order to prevent the Emperor of Allag from marshalling his forces to destroy the world.|
|LI0: Welcome To Finaria||January 12th, 2020||The world of Last Illusion is mysteriously reset to its beginning, and the Multiverse begins to intervene in the progression of its events.|
|Life is Pain, Don't Let Anyone Tell You Different ft. Raha and Inga||January 8th, 2020||Inga, Raha and Alruna piece together the after events of the disastrous fight in the Tower|
|CT3: You Have Selected Regicide||January 7th, 2020||The investigation team uses a risky method to breach the Crystal Tower and stop Xande and save G'raha Tia.|
|ALLIANCE: The Center Of The Maze||January 2nd, 2020||The Warriors of Light and their allies take on Amon, and are betrayed by Lezard Valeth and the Concord|
|Heavensturn 2020||December 30th, 2019||Heavensturn 2020 seems to go better than the 2019 version, if only that there's more Warriors of Light to enjoy it|
|Warriors Of Light And Dark... And A Princess||December 29th, 2019||Riku and Sarracenia get to know the new adventurers from Eorzea the tried and true way. Through FIGHTING.|
|Marks A New Beginning (Alruna Greengate)||December 28th, 2019||A Warrior of Light rejoins the party.|